sightseeing in ktown
1) today a man in a dog costume gave me a flyer advertising a dog cafe. curious, i went to go check it out and discovered that it is exactly what it sounds like. it is a cafe. full of dogs. and lattes. there was also a man (or woman?) in a cat costume nearby, handing out flyers for a cat cafe. i did not go there today. but maybe next time!
2) while waiting for the subway, i looked into this glass case and saw:
and then in the bigger glass case next to it i saw:
we are ready for any emergency subway situation.
3) i was shopping in a clothing store today and i found this pretty floral long sleeve shirt. i pulled it off the rack to take a better look and discovered big gold print on the other side that said: THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU THINK YOU’RE IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE, AND YOU’RE NOT. i bought a shirt with an apple on it instead.
4) there was this one store i went to today where on the first floor, they sold clothes and on the second floor, there was a teddy bear museum!
5) i got six of these for 1000 won (= $1) today!!!!: